An air conditioner is a very common electrical appliance that can be seen in almost every household and they serve the purpose of keeping you cool during hot and blazing summer. However, many of you there can see that you are doing mistakes while installing and air conditioner which could result in improper functioning of the air conditioning system and ultimately troubling you in the scorching summer by breaking down. So, if you do not want to face any such situation then you should know some of the mistakes that should be avoided while installing an air conditioner in your house.
Air Conditioner Installation Mistakes to Avoid
- Improper Size of The Air Conditioner: When you buy an air conditioner for your house then is sure to check with the size of the AC system so that it will fit properly in the place you have decided to fit in or else you will be left with a wrong sized AC with no work to do.
- Positioning Of The Air Conditioner:Before fixing the air conditioner, check the position or else during summers your air conditioner might not give as efficient service as expected and you might still sweat because you would not get the cool air for its wrong positioning in the room.
- Do Not Run the Air Conditioner 24/7: It may be really hit out there but you should not run the air conditioner 24/7 as it will put a lot of pressure on the AC unit and it will lead to a breakdown or improper functioning. Rather, keep it on for some hours so as to cool down the room and then shut it down.
- Using Of Ceiling Fan: Do not switch off the ceiling fan while the air conditioner is on. Instead, your ceiling fan helps the air conditioner to run more efficiently and will keep the air circulating around the room – this fact is not known by many!
- Changing The Air Filter: If you are using the air conditioner during the entire summer and even after that consistently, then you need to check the air filter and if possible change it or else your air conditioner can get blocked and clogged with dust, dirt and other suspended particles.
- Routine Maintenance:It is not necessary that your air conditioner has to break down before you call for a mechanic. You should instead do a routine checkup of the air conditioner to ensure a smooth running of the system and to enjoy cool summers.
- Fixing Emergency Issues: Whenever you see any problem or issue in the air conditioner, do not delay to get the issue fixed because it can turn to something big which will ultimately get you a huge bill.
Air condition installation needs to be done keeping in mind the safety aspects. ClearView Plumbing and Heating is the highest rated certified service provider based in Calgary, Canada. The company offers 24 hours emergency service for air condition installation, repairs, maintenance, tune-ups etc. apart from all other kinds of heating and plumbing solutions at affordable prices.